Founded by Paul Robshaw, AIC Ventures launches with a singular focus – to provide real estate capital solutions to middle market companies occupying U.S industrial real estate.
Raised second fund through a private offering to high net worth investors. Constructed and sold multi-asset portfolio
Establishes NL Ventures investment program and completes the capital raise for our third fund
Executes first multi-asset portfolio sale to an institutional investor delivering a healthy return to participating investors.
Three funds weather the impact of global recession through an unparalleled commitment to help our tenant companies sustain operations.
Acquired our 159th property. Total amount of capital provided to middle-market companies surpasses $1 billion and continues to rise.
Total capital managed from accredited investors exceeds $500 MM with the completion of the capital raise for NL Ventures IX.
Launched second investment program through AIC Income Fund, marrying investor desire for a longer-term investment offering with new investment opportunities in the market.
Dave Robshaw, our Founder’s son, becomes President of the organization.
- Assets managed in our history exceed 400.
- Exited NL Ventures X, marking the 8th portfolio sale in our history.
- Surpassed management of 600 investor relationships globally.
Collected 99.5% of rents from 116 assets managed. Experienced no tenant defaults despite economic challenges during Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Executed two portfolio sales, 9th and 10th in our history, from AIC Income Fund I and NL Ventures XI.
- Surpassed closings on 300 investment opportunities comprised of over 500 properties.
- Launched AIC Ventures doing business as AIC Industrial in order to provide greater transparency to our partners regarding the focus of our operations.
In its third decade, AIC Ventures through AIC Industrial continues to focus on the cornerstone of its success – operating with integrity and developing long-term relationships with our investors, tenants and partners.